Top Manufacturer of Oilfield Equipment
• Top designer and manufacturer of oilfield equipment in the US
• Specializes in service and repair for all equipment types
• Family owned and operated
• Deep roots in manufacturing and decades of experience in the industry
• Equipment is engineered, built, painted, assembled and tested in house
• World Class customer experience
The Kind of Employee We're Looking For...
Based on career path, from competitive hourly rates to highly competitive salaried positions.
Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays.
Engineering, Electronic Technician, Welding, Mechanics, Painters, Sales and Office Administration.
Education & Training
High School Diploma, Technical Certificate, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, or Masters Degree.
Dillon was born and raised in Cooke County and graduated Lindsay ISD. He has also earned an Associate of Applied Science Degree from North Central Texas College in Gainesville. After NCTC, Dillon furthered his education at the University of North Texas in Denton where he earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration Degree in Operations and Supply Chain Management. Upon completing his education, Dillon accepted a position at ORTEQ where he progressed through various roles and into his current position as Vice President.