Molded Fiber Glass
Reinforced Plastics & Composites
- Pioneer and leader in reinforced plastics and composites Manufacturing
- Family owned business for 70 years.
- Produced the first fiberglass Corvette body in 1953
- Produced the first fiberglass boat in 1948
- MFG Texas opened in Gainesville in 1997
- Plant was initially dedicated to wind energy related work Producing blades for wind turbines
- Today plant also produces heavy truck and water treatment system parts
The Kind of Employee We're Looking For...
Depends on position.
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing and many others.
Entry level positions, Team Leadership, Supervision, Administrative, Management, Quality, Maintenance, Engineering, Robotics and Materials Management.
Education & Training
Depends on position. Some require no previous training.
Wes Shamp is a second generation MFG employee who began his career with the company right out of high school. He was part of the start-up team for the MFG Texas plant in Gainesville in 1997 and served as General Manager for more than 20 years.