North America's Largest Roofing Manufacturer
• North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing
• Founded in 1886
• Gainesville plant opened in 2006 producing commercial roofing products
• Expanded in 2013, doubling plant size
• GAF does nearly $3 billion in sales
• GAF has a relentless pursuit of quality
• Company is an leading industry expert on roofing
• Gainesville site produces ISO insulations board and TPO membrane for commercial roofing
The Kind of Employee We're Looking For...
Ready to jump in to help where needed
Focus on Safety
GAF is a lean running company. Our employees have the skill and motivation necessary to work as a highly efficient team in order to make GAF successful.
APPLY TODAY AT
Full-time hourly and salaried position earnings can go from $20/hr to more than $100,000 annually.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Prescription Drug Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation and Holiday Pay, 401K for all full-time permanent positions.
Machine operators, Maintenance Technicians, Electronics and Instrumentation Technicians, Warehouse and Logistics, Quality, Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical), Accounting, Human Resources, Purchasing, Operations Management.
Education & Training
High School Diploma, Technical Certificate, Associate Degree, or Bachelor Degree.
Breck Hudson is the General Manager of the Gainesville manufacturing site. He has a BS in Industrial Technology / Physics from Ball State University. Breck has over 30 years of manufacturing experience with extensive use of Lean Manufacturing concepts.